A New Dawn

It is A New Dawn!

It must be because I finally caved and decided it was time to become a Blogger.....

and it seems that there are no rules about Blogging except thousands of videos telling me to sell and boost SEO.

Picture taken at the Landale Zombie walk Landsdale
Pennsylvania: Nov.2016
The fact of the matter is, if I am going to put the effort into writng a blog a couple of times a week it is going to serve one purpose and that is to connect with those people who read my books and appreciate my work. If that increases visibility and search ability along the lines, then that will be awesome, what I really want to know is what people actually feel and think when thy read my work.

For those who have not read my books yet: Congratulations, a great adventure awaits you at the other end of this link: My Amazon Page. For those who have I thank you for your support.

I have to admit I still feel awkward using the term "Fans", I find it hard, even with my crazed imagination to se my book on a stage in a stadium with thousands of people screaming as the first page is turned, I prefer to think of my book being opened on a beach, or on a cold night as you decide that its the perfect weather for a good book and a nice cup of hot chocolate, or some soldier somewhere getting a moments peace to kckof his boots and cur up on his pit space and escape for a few minutes. How does that equate to fandom? If it does, thanks for being a fan!
So a little more about me: I was a Soldier, I was a Student, O worked in provate buisness as a trainer and course designer and I held a teaching qualification that I never really used.I was and still am a bit of a brat/ My wife calls me the stereo-typical Sanitarian and  I lost most of my eyesight in 2009, and of course I am an author.

I have been writing game scenarios for fifteen years, and I have also written numerous short stories. It was not until last year that I plucked up the courage to publish any. The pride  I have for my books is second only to the prode of being called Dad and Granddad.

Next year I have busy plans, book signings, 5 books planned for release and some cosplay events from the Z1O5 and the Scarlet Cross Series of books. I am also working on a Tabletop RPG game for the Z1O5 Series.

I will post again soon but you can get me on Twitter and Facebook.

Leave any comments below or for those of you who are shy and want to pass on a comment or suggestion, ask a question or offer a contribution please do so with an email

Comments